Saturday, March 21, 2009

Panthers Recap + Game Night!

Apologies. Computer still giving me issues. Have to keep it brief...

Panthers earned a big 2 points Thursday night with a 3-1 win over the Leafs. Stephen Weiss, Ville Peltonen, and Richard Zednik scored the goals. More scoring from these forwards will be needed if the Cats hope to make the playoffs.

Tonight, Florida welcomes Columbus. The Blue Jackets are in a playoff race of their own, so there should be a tough fight tonight for the 2 points up for grabs. The Jackets are 6th in the west. Florida is 9th in the east.

Again, I hopefully will be able to get back to my normal routine here in the next couple days. I know I am an important part to your daily web browsing, and during this playoff push, I'll do my best to be there for you...

Puck drops at 7:00.

No comments: