Friday, February 6, 2009

Off-Night Scoreboard Update

Gonna try this one more time. I know the first time I did it, every team the Panthers wanted to lose, won. But I didn't mention Carolina's game last night, and they still managed to earn the 2 points in a shootout against San Jose, so whatever. It's February and Pantherland is scoreboard watching. It doesn't happen often, so I'm gonna enjoy it.

Tonight! Buffalo (1 point ahead of Florida) is in Montreal. Pittsburgh (3 points behind Florida) is hosting Columbus. The Rangers (5 points ahead of Florida) is in Dallas. So... let's go Canadian Jacket Stars!

I'm also gonna take this opportunity to do a little self-promotion. A new hockey website is up and running, the Hockey Writers. I have been asked to be the Florida Panthers' contributor, and so far, it's going quite well. Eventually, this site hopes to have 30 writers, 1 from each team, giving their insight's into their own team and anything else hockey related that pops up. It's a good looking site, and I'm proud to be a part of it. So head on over! The link, again, is here. Until tomorrow...

No comments: