Saturday, January 17, 2009

Game Night!

After last night's spectacularly intense game, one can only hope the Panthers have enough left in the tank for tonight's "rivalry" game in Tampa. I'm gonna keep it brief (I gotta head out for my 10:37 tee time).

The Lightning are coming off of a 4-1 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. 3 goals were scored in just over 2 minutes, and was a probable cause for the Flyers playing at such a high level the following night in Sunrise. Panthers are coming off that 3-2 shootout loss last night against Philly. It was a good game (see recap below), the Cats just ran into a hot 'tender in the net. Those nights will happen. But they didn't quit when they went down 2-0 after the 1st, and brought energy all night long. If they give that same kind of effort tonight, you'd have to think 2 points are within reach.

For those of you who check here after the games, my recap will be coming a little later then usual, as I'm making the trip from Orlando to Tampa for the game. Puck drops at 7:30.

1 comment:

MJDiVo said...

alright, I'll see you there! Go Cats!