Sunday, November 16, 2008

While I Was Away...


Last Friday night, the Panthers lost a hard fought game to the defending Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings. Unfortunately, I missed the game as I traveled back to my alma mater, the University of Florida, for their football game on Saturday (56-6 over South Carolina... not bad, go Gators). So apologies for not posting anything since their last win over the Tampa Bay. Coincidentally, the Panthers next game is against those same Lightning, only this time it will be in Tampa. This will also mark the first Panthers game I get to attend this year, as I make the trek from my home in Orlando to the St. Pete Times Forum. No real news to talk about after the post-practice report on panthers.com. Weiss is still fighting an injury, hopefully the longer layoff will help him get back to his productive self Tuesday night. Another tough stretch of the schedule coming up as the Cats head to Tampa Tuesday night, then off to New Jersey and Boston Thursday and Friday night to cap off the 3 games in 4 nights road trip.

No comments: